“I’m honoured to be here at the Buy Osrs gold

Home Forums Bergen “I’m honoured to be here at the Buy Osrs gold

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bestrsgoldfast
    Participant

“I’m honoured to be here at the Buy Osrs gold house of living games also have the chance to help bring RuneScape to a new audience. Jagex has been quite supportive, and I think we’re going to have the ability to deliver an action-packed, meaningful and meaningful new encounter to our runescape players.”

Ryan’s leadership on RuneScape and also Rob’s on Old School provide our flagship names the bespoke focus and attention that our runescape players deserve and show our commitment to the growth of both games. Gavin’s merchandise vision combined with the history of RuneScape foretell an exciting step forward for the franchise from Jagex.”

RuneScape Mobile, the forthcoming smartphone and tablet variant of this PC MMORPG, found in Historical Access now, meaning each RuneScape subscriber is now able to enjoy the entire living game. RuneScape Mobile Early Access is now available to download for Android from the Google Play Store.

RuneScape members who leap into RuneScape Mobile Early Access will soon be rewarded with the exclusive Mobile Founder’s Pack, including a Steel Panther Combat Pet, a Special rest animation along with the dazzling Radiant Dawn Armour.

Rsgoldfast.com Big Halloween Sale Use Code Halloween For 6% Off

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.